Latest episode

Episode 2 - Sasquatch structures; Government conspiracies and cover-ups

In the first 15 minute segment, I give a general breakdown of my background relevant to the topics covered in this and future shows on Sasquatch
Hypotheses. From my CGI and film making hobbies, to my job working for the NSA with a Top Secret SCI security clearance.

The second segment covers my breakdown and conclusions of recent stories about Government conspiracies and cover-ups of the existence of Sasquatch.

The third segment is where I discuss some of my theories on various stick structures attributed to Sasquatch.

If you would like to tell your story on the show and share your own theories, contact me at sasquatchhypotheses@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8 - The Conspiracy and Sasquatch Society

Welcome

Episode 7 - How to force the government to recognize Sasquatch