Latest episode

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here is where you can find all of the episodes of my podcast as well as any other images and information deemed relevant. If you would like to get new content sent to you in email form, just click the subscribe link above. If you've had an encounter with a Sasquatch, and would like to come on the show, feel free to email me at sasquatchhypotheses at gmail.com.
As I'm still in the process of getting everything dialed in, please inform me of any issues/errors you may run across so I can get them fixed.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.



Comments

  1. Ok you got your security individual. I have had SBI TOP SECRET CLEARANCE since 1986 thru DOD and SEA. THINKING of the vetting process! My email is johncurzonjr@gmail.com
    I would like you to go over each item of my event vetting on live podcast. No discept will be spoken just real events. Bigfoot has been taking people of orick ca and honeydew ca for years.....regarding the abilities of your old employer DEA. They looked for Shane Miller for 2 years. Almost 100 agencies and was found less than 500 yards from his truck by local land owners. In the OPEN. Do they think Bigfoot brought his body there. During this time they went to every house and searched without warrant saying the were looking for the baby killer... helicopter(s) dogs ect... seems to me they could find there arse with both hands.. john welsh pits together episode and what do you know they find his body. John makes comment that if he was respectful man he should commit suicide. Well John maybe you should actually State that in one if your future episode's. I have went in to long......
    I have 3 first hand accounts of Bigfoot. They do die, for I have seen one dead. My cousin skinned one after destroying a pallet of fish emulsion in 1993. Smelly affair. Reminds me of bear skinned.. I am weighting 3 books of my experiences.. I have never wrote down these things ever before. Your clearances have given me a restart of my books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 8 - The Conspiracy and Sasquatch Society

Episode 7 - How to force the government to recognize Sasquatch